Category Archives: electromagnetic sensitivity

Is Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields a Cause of Your Parkinson’s Symptoms?

In 2002 Lloyd Burrell became very sick. His doctors could find nothing wrong with him. He realized that he was reacting to the electromagnetic fields from the electrical devices in his environment – cell phones, computers, cordless phones and even electrical wiring.  In 2009 he created http://www.electricsense.com/ to raise awareness and offer solutions to the growing number of people whose health is being compromised, often unknowingly, by exposure to wireless and similar technologies.

Lloyd was my guest on Parkinsons Recovery Radio this week. He offered some very practical and useful suggestions for how we all can reduce exposure to electromagnetic fields. Research clearly indicates they can have devastating effects on health in general and the neurological system in particular. All Parkinsons Recovery Radio shows are recorded and archived. Listen to my interview with Lloyd by clicking on the link below:

Parkinsons Recovery Radio

Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease 

Please follow and like us:

EMF Pollution and Parkinson’s Disease

Robert,
 
I became electro-sensitive after exposure to neuro-toxins in mold in my home.  I believe that the EMF pollution in our homes and offices is also another over-looked piece of the puzzle — especially for anyone with neurological challenges.
 
I am just learning about dirty electricity and have ordered a meter to test it myself.  In short, avoid wireless routers, DECT cordless phones, cell phones, and test test test for dirty electricity and re-mediate.

The trauma piece of the detox puzzle is HUGE.   I recently started taking a series of classes – Trauma & Tension Relieving Exercise  http://traumaprevention.com.  They are helping enormously.
 
Your email confirmed what I was instinctively following. So often we try “everything” with disappointing results.  Both trauma release — and lessening EMF pollution — proved to be hidden keys for me.
 
I hope this information about EMF pollution may help others too.  

Thanks as always for your help.
 
Sheri

I will soon announce an incredible guest who will be on the Parkinsons Recovery Radio Show who has done ground breaking research on the effects of Electromagnetic Pollution on persons who experience the symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease.  His revelations are changing the lives of many. many people. I will announce his name soon.

Robert Rodgers, Ph.D.
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease
www.parkinsonsdisease.me


Please follow and like us:

Enhanced Tremor Using a Computer

Does anyone with Parkinsons experience enhanced symptoms when using a computer or a cell phone.   I often experience enhanced tremor and I am wondering if it is purely stress related or something more insidious, especially given the increasing evidence of links to health problems from overuse of cell phones.

Maree

Response:

Yes indeed. I have heard many reports from individuals who can not even get near a computer due to heightened electromagnetic sensitivity. You are not alone!

How about it out there? Anyone else experience enhanced tremors when using a computer?

Robert Rodgers, Ph.D.
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease
http://www.parkinsonsdisease.me

Please follow and like us:

Electromagnetic Sensitivity and Parkinson’s

Question:

I enjoyed your book  a great deal and read at a time when I was very low. It was passed to me by a homeopath, Bob Fordham, who lives near me and was the first homeopath I saw.

I am totally convinced – and other practitioners have also felt the same – that my parkinsonian symptoms are because of certain factors, especially an extreme sensitivity to electrical magnetic fields and microwave radiation (see electrosensitivity.org). My condition is much worse than anyone  else I have met. Being on this computer is making me really ill.

My house was badly affected by electro magnetic fields and geopathic stress. I moved but still got worse. Eventually five years ago Professor Burn at Newcastle General told me I had Parkinson’s Disease.

My partner of 10 years left me two weeks later. I was given dopamine agonist pramipexole. I initially saw some improvement. I moved from my house and got a computer, wifi and phone. My condition deteriorated. I moved again, but continued to get worse.

By accident I clicked onto the website electrosensitivity.uk  (http://www.es-uk.info) A lady called Sandy was convinced my illness was caused by my sensitivity. A hair sample was sent to Gary Johnson who told me I did not have Parkinson’s Disease but electrosensitivity.

I checked where I was living. Five masts (90 yds from me) a lady called Georgi  came to my house. She had traveled 14,000 miles all over the UK to find a safe place. She settled in Rothbury in Northumberland. They then built two masts above house 3 miles  from my floor. She was affected in the house and could hardly breath. Gary Johnson said if I stayed  there I would die.

Prior to this nutritionist Gwenda Jones [www.Naturesnutrition.com] tested my urine and told me I did not have Parkinsons Disease but lead poisoning from paint, mercury amalgam and sensitivity to electromagnetic fields. I started a detox program which was associated with horrible side affects. I searched for safe place to live out of the house.

Both Gary and Gwenda felt that the drug Pramipexole  was enhancing my sensitivity. I slowly came off but was taken into the hospital very ill. Professor Burn increased my meds and l felt better the next day. He upped again.

Over the last four years I have become more and more sensitive. From the age of 10 I lived in a house bedroom 25 ft from an electric sub-station which is 2 miles from the airport. An incidence of early deaths in the houses near me was scary. By council initiative, all houses were built with all electric heating under the floors. My father died at age 53.

Next door two 49 year old males had heart attacks; Alzheimer’s two doors away; two cases of MS; cancer in a 14 year old boy. For the first time I had enuresis nose bleeds. My parents argued all the time.

I recently went back to the area where I grew up. They had put a roof on the sub-station, but illnesses have gotten worse, especially among children. I left that house in 1972 to train to be a PE teacher.

It was when I started my nurse training in 1993 that a rash appeared on my buttocks and has slowly gotten worse. Every doctor says eczema. Do I want cream, etc.? They laugh when I tell them how I can get it to go away. As my condition worsened I started to take a herb called kapikachu. This has saved my life.

Any advice on my electrosensitivity would be appreciated.

As a good friend said, out of adversity comes strength

Alan

Response:

Any other stories out there that speak to the challenges Alan is confronting?

Robert Rodgers, Ph.D.
Parkinsons Recovery
www.parkinsonsrecovery.com

Please follow and like us: