- Are you having difficulty with maintaining good balance?
- Have you fallen in the past or fear you may fall in the future?
I have exciting news for you.
A new, easily accessible resource that addresses these concerns is – at long last – now available. The Parkinsons Recovery Walk with Ease and Confidence membership documents the strategies, “steps”and programs you can pursue that improve balance and prevent falls. The ideas are presented in the forms of text, clips of interviews from
Parkinsons Recovery radio shows, videos taken at the various Parkinsons Recovery Summits and YouTube videos.
Why Did I Create This New Resource?
I have hosted hundreds of radio show guests on Parkinsons Recovery radio shows over the past 10 years. My guests have discussed amazing strategies and fascinating programs to improve balance and prevent falls. These suggestions and ideas have always been (and will continue to be) accessible for free.
I realized recently that most people with mobility issues do not know about these solutions. How could this be so? The suggestions and strategies I have meticulously documented over the past decade are, practically speaking, inaccessible. There is so much information scattered all over the place it would take months to locate the information you need.
I have dedicated my time this year to extract audio clips from radio shows, edit videos from Parkinsons Recovery Summits and select posts from my blog that have offered solutions for improving balance and preventing falls. The content is now organized in one place for easy access – the new Walk with Balance and Confidence membership.
Here are a few of the topics that are covered in my new program:
- How to Prevent Falling Forward
- Two Exercises To loosen Rigidity
- Practical Ways to Improve Arm Swing
- How to Improve Your Posture
- Strategy to Unlock Freezing
- Strategies to Avoid Freezing
- A Vitamin that Prevents Falls and Improves Overall Balance
- How to Hard Wire Your Brain to walk effortlessly
- How to make dopamine naturally
- How to prevent falls
- Mobility Issues Caused by Metal Amalgams, Jewelry and Toxic Exposure
Click on “Improve Balance and Prevent Falls” below to learn more about my new membership program.
Robert Rodgers PhD