How Can I find a Craniosacral therapist?


Do you know of any upper cervical adjustment clinics in Costa Rica?
Or cranial adjustment therapy?
I was told I have Parkinson’s and told I don’t.
I am going to Costa Rica to heal.
And need all your advice.


I have located the names of two therapists.
The names and addresses have been forwarded
to you in a private e mail correspondence. 

The best place to find a therapist
internationally is to go to the Upledger
Institute Website.

There are other excellent training programs
for craniosacral therapists, so if you live in
the United States or Canada do not limit
your search to the Upledger Institutes listings.

Robert Rodgers, Ph.D.
Parkinsons Recovery

© 2008 Parkinsons Recovery

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.