- Are you having difficulty with maintaining good balance?
- Have you fallen in the past or fear you may fall in the future?
I have exciting news for you.
A new, easily accessible resource that addresses these concernsÂ is – at long last – now available. Â The Parkinsons Recovery Walk with Ease and Confidence membership documents the strategies, “steps”and programs Â you can pursue that improve balance andÂ prevent falls. The ideas are presented in the forms of text,Â clips of interviews from
Parkinsons Recovery radio shows, videos taken at the various Parkinsons RecoveryÂ Summits and YouTube videos.
Why Did I Create This New Resource?
I have hosted hundreds of radio show guests onÂ Parkinsons Recovery radio shows over the past 10 years. My guests have discussedÂ amazing strategies and fascinating programs to improve balanceÂ and prevent falls.Â These suggestions and ideas have always been (and will continue to be) accessible for free.
I realized recently that most people with mobility issuesÂ do not know about these solutions. How could this be so?Â The suggestions and strategiesÂ I have meticulously Â documented over the past decade are, practically speaking, inaccessible. There is so much information scattered all over the place itÂ would take months to locate the information you need.
I have dedicated my time this year to extractÂ audio clipsÂ from radio shows, edit videos from Parkinsons Recovery Summits andÂ select posts from my blog that have offered solutions for improving balance and preventing falls.Â The content is now organized in one place forÂ easy access – the new Walk with Balance and Confidence membership.
Here are a few of the topics that are covered in my new program:
- How to Prevent Falling Forward
- Two Exercises To loosen Rigidity
- Practical Ways to Improve Arm Swing
- How to Improve Your Posture
- Strategy to Unlock Freezing
- Strategies to Avoid Freezing
- A Vitamin that Prevents Falls and Improves Overall Balance
- How to Hard Wire Your Brain to walk effortlessly
- How to make dopamine naturally
- How to prevent falls
- Mobility Issues Caused by Metal Amalgams, Jewelry and Toxic Exposure
Click on “Improve Balance and Prevent Falls” below Â to learn more about my newÂ membership program.
Robert Rodgers PhD