My guest on Parkinsons Recovery Radio today was Warren Kramer from Macrobiotics of New England who discussed what is involved with a successful macrobiotic practice for Parkinson’s and why it is so powerful in improving one’s health. Click on the arrow below to hear this useful and amazing interview today:
Â Macrobiotics Natural Treatment of Parkinson’s
Warren discussed how to tailor the macrobiotic approach to address symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. He also previewed what foods are best to avoid and to incorporate. Interested in natural remedies to address your symptoms? He offers several natural home remedies and lifestyle factors to consider.
- Do you have tremors? Warren has some awesome suggestions for Â you.
- Do you have mobility issues? Warren also has some awesome suggestions for you too.
Topics discussed during the interview included:
1) Where does macrobiotics come from?
2) What is the difference between what a dietitian would suggest and you?
3) Why is macrobiotics effective in healing?
4) How do lifestyle factors play a role in healing?
5) What are the most important foods that a person with Parkinson’s should avoid?
6) What foods to include?
7) What are natural home remedies? What can help Parkinson’s?
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease