Here is a short list of some of the questions I answered in Part IV of my Q&A program today concerning the causes and treatments for symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- How can I go about reducing the dosage of medications I take? They are not working for me.
- I want to know more about the Aquas.
- What can I do for Restless Leg Syndrome?
- What is the best way to control excessive shaking?
- What about amino acid therapy as a treatment for Parkinson’s symptoms?
- How can I stop my intercostals from contracting, worsening by 3 am and awakening me at night?
- What about parasites, worms, and smaller creatures like mold, fungus, staph infections, etc. What role do they play if any?
Additional Parkinsons Recovery Resources
The second Jump Start to Recovery Course convenes August 1st for 8 consecutive Tuesdays.
2017 Updated Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease
Parkinsons Recovery Memberships: https://www.parkinsonsrecovery.com/parkinsons-recovery-membership
Treatments for Tremors
Seven Secrets to Healing
Robert Rodgers PhD