I just learned that several people who have had an enormous impact on my thinking about health and how to reverse Parkinsonâ€™s symptoms are presenters during a winter of wellness 5 day summit next week which we can all access for free. Join me to watch the upcoming Summit which brings together an amazing group of doctors, teachers, and healers in service to helping reverse chronic illnesses like Parkinson’s.
During thisÂ 5-day online event, youâ€™ll hear fromÂ Donna Eden, David Crow, Dave Asprey, Sue Morter, Holly Tse, Naveen Jain, Gregg Braden, Sara Crow, Dawson Church, Pamela Miles, Arjun Das, Tamara Wolfson,Â and many other top experts in their fieldsâ€¦
View the Summit series along with me next week for free. Click the link below to join:
I have hosted over 230 guests on Parkinsons Recovery radio since 2008 who talk specifically about natural methods that help reverse symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. Now, the presenters in this series will not specifically be discussing Parkinson’s issues, but I can assure you that the ideas and suggestions will certainly apply. I will be building on my own expertise by watching this free series next week and invite you to do the same.
Dr. Jennifer Kessman MD discusses how to heal from disease. Functional Medicine has been around for a number of years and began with Dr. Jeffery Bland’s motivation to look atÂ medicine in a different way. Now the field of Functional
Medicine is ever expanding and a center at the Cleveland Clinic has opened its doors for care. It is becoming more widelyÂ accepted and parts of functional medicine have been integratedÂ into a wide variety of disciplines in medicine.
Here is a list of questions she answered during my interview with her:
1. What is Functional Medicine?
2. How did you come to get involved?
3. What are the root causes of disease?
4. So, if inflammation is the basis of disease how does functional medicine help with inflammation?
5. Tell me about your experience with Environmental Medicine?
6. Dr. Dale Bredesen and others have found ways to reverse early brain dysfunction and reverse dementia. How are they doing this?
7. Do you think this can apply to Parkinson’s?
8. The immune system is a big actor in most diseases we know- how can we calm our immune system?
9. What has been your experience with environmental impact of electromagnetic fields and brain dysfunction?
10. What is the influence of stress on disease?
When it comes to finding natural treatments for Parkinson’s disease, most people get very frustrated. This frustration comes not from being unable to identify treatments that can facilitate healing the neurological symptoms, but from the challenge of having to sort through the many excellent natural therapies for Parkinson’s disease that seem to be helping some if not many people.
I say stuff the frustration in the closet. There are ways to find the answers you need now to jump start your recovery. You just have to take charge and launch your own program of recovery.