This past week many of you emailed me questions that I promised to answer. There were so many submitted that I was unable to answer them all in a single Q&A program. I responded to the first group of questions received Monday and will follow-up Thursday with answers to more questions. Click on the arrow below to hear a replay of the Q&A Monday:
Below is a brief summary of questions I discussed during this first Q&A program.
- What can I do about my handwriting problem?
- When I have important work or appointments,my body is in the flow and other times not. Why is that?
- How can I go about setting an unqualified, crystal clear intention to recover? My own language sometimes suggests I am qualifying
- What is the number one, most effective natural treatment for Parkinson’s?
- How do I tell whether things are getting worse from detoxing or if I am just getting worse period?
- What is the story on IV Chelation therapy to detox the body?
- What are some natural options to address sleep disorders?
- If you submitted a question, I will respond during a second Q&A program this Thursday. November 9th at 12:00 noon pacific time.
Q&A Two with Robert Rodgers PhD
Date & Time: Thursday, November 9th at 12:00 PM Pacific
Attend by Phone:
Guest pin code: 200414#
Primary dial in number: (425) 440-5010
Secondary dial in number: (323) 476-3997
Full list of dial in Numbers:
Need Extra Help Getting Back On the Road to Recovery?
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease