Here is a list of questions about natural therapies for Parkinson’s disease that I addressed in the Q&A today:
- What symptoms does the supplement 5htp address?
- Is CBD oil recommended as a therapy for neurological symptoms?
- Is it safe to take if I am also taking Parkinson’s medications?
- I have tightening in muscles in my arms and shoulders which
makes it difficult to breathe while walking. Has anyone had success
dealing with this problem?
- I am taking mars venus superfood with minerals and detox lemonade. Has anyone had success with this protocol?
- Had anyone ever tried near infrared saunas with any success for Parkinson’s symptoms?
- Please explain and compare the advantages of three therapies:
1) Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy (BEMER)
2) Photobiomodulation (Vielight)
- I have problems sticking with a program of recovery that is helping me
feel better. Have you witnessed this type of cycle? Please provide insights
in how to getting past this.
- Why does Parkinson’s progress in many Parkinson’s patients? Is it psychological or is there an underling disease mechanism at play?
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease