Since everyone depends on water for our very survival, it makes perfect sense that dehydration will inevitably result in problematic symptoms of one type or another. Persons searching for ways to reverse the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease will discover many options exist. Without adequate hydration however, most of these options will have little chance of success.
Jaroslav Boublik PhD answers a wide variety of questions in my interview with him about the effects of dehydration on your health and what you can do about it. Dr. Boublik’s area of research centers around the effects of dehydration and is a co-developer of the Aquas.Â Â https://www.aquas4life.com
The Aquas are a homeopathic remedy developed by Dr. Boublik to facilitate good hydration throughout the body.
Here is a listing of the questions he answers:
- Isn’t it possible to get better hydrated by simply drinking more water?
- Why does the body become more dehydrated as we age?
- Why is hydration so essential to a detox program?
- How does taking the following foods help or hinder hydration: salt, energy drinks, coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
- How can a person know whether they are dehydrated?
- What are the issues with the sources of drinking water?
- What are the issues with structured water products?
- Can good hydration …
- Address the symptoms of diseases?
- Improve mental clarity?
- Improve digestion?
- Soften skin tissue and help us look younger?
- Help to control a person’s body weight?
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease