It is now near the conclusion of 2009. I have spent the last year interviewing many people who have different backgrounds, different training, different approaches to treatment and different qualifications in the wide spectrum of medical specialties.Â Here is summary of my discoveries:
- Anyone, anywhere can employ therapies to get sustained relief from the symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease.
- Many of the therapies thatÂ help are not intrusive.
- Many are natural and safe.
- Many are free.
- Therapies that help other people may not necessarily offer you relief. Everyone is different.
- Anyone who claims their therapy or treatment can help everyone with the symptoms of Parkinson’s will not be able to justify their claim. Why? Because it can not be true.Â Any particular therapy may certainly help some people, but not everyone.
- People who are on the road to recovery experiment. They try different therapies to discover what works for them.
- It is highly unlikely that any single treatment or therapy can ever address all symptoms.Â A combination of therapies is needed.
- Dopamine deficiency is a tiny part of the big picture. Focus on bringing back on line all systems in the body – the immune system, the digestive system, the lymph system as well as the neurological system – and you will begin to feel better. Pouring more dopamine in your body can certainly help you feel better in the short run, but in the long run the root cause of the symptoms has not been addressed.
- Trauma lies at the root of the symptoms.
- Negative thought forms feed the symptoms.
- Commitment and focus are needed to recover.
- If you are not taking charge of your health care, you probably have an unconscious resistance to healing. Little progress will be made until you release resistance to healing.
Parkinsons Recovery will convene a group of people who are committed to their own recovery on a seven day cruise to Alaska in May. Why not join us? Discover for yourself that there are many people with Parkinson’s Disease who are getting incredible relief from their symptoms. Find out for yourself what they are doing to feel better. You don’t have to wait for me to interview them on my radio program!
Don’t take my word for it.Â When you hear others on the road to recovery, you will know in your heart and soul that recovery is possible.
Are you thinking a cruise to Alaska would be too expensive? If you sign up for the cruise by December 29th by giving a small down payment,Â the cost is only $100 a day for seven days. You can’t go on any vacation anywhere for $100 a day. To get the early discount rate, you will need to sign up by December 29th.
I hope you will join us on the cruise. It will be a vacation of healing and transformation for everyone. That is my motivation for arranging the experience. For more information on the cruise, visit:
Robert Rodgers, Ph.D.