I am interviewing on Parkinsons Recovery Radio Fred Phillips in a program titled Unshackling Chains of Fear. Fred is an author and former martial arts instructor. He was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in 2008.
Fred will discuss his journey with this challenging health condition, his philosophy and approach to recovery and his recovery protocol. Fred lives on Manitoulin Island in Ontario, Canada.
Air time is 12:00 Noon Wednesday, July 18th. All shows are available for replay after they are aired live.
Fred discusses his answers to the following questions:
1. How long you have you been experiencing symptoms
2. What is your philosophy and approach
3. Why did you choose to recover naturally
4. What symptoms do you experience
5. What is your recovery protocol
6. What has been your greatest challenge
7. What advice would you offer others experiencing a health challenge
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons disease