In his second book, “Parkinson’s Empowerment Training” author Karl Sterling goes deep into exploring many areas that will help a person with PD to empower recovery, improve the quality of movement, cognition, memory, and life itself.
You will encounter suggestions in my interview with Karl that will provide techniques and methods that offer the opportunity to reverse Parkinson’s symptoms.
He addressed ways to empower recovery including:
- Power of hope, empowerment, and belief
- The two step process to maximize neuroplasticity
- How to get sustained sleep at night
- Benefits of using Power Plate and whole body vibration
- The multifaceted roles dopamine plays in the body
- Techniques to improve memory and cognition
- Methods to Improve Gait and Mobility
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease