Here are some of the questions Betrayal series Host Dr. O’Byran answered on the Parkinsons Recovery radio show this week:Â
- Which gut tests do you recommend for folks with Parkinson’s?
- Could Parkinson’s disease be considered in any way shape or form an Autoimmunine disease?
- What tests do you need to determine what toxins, nutrient and mineral excess of deficiencies, etc. you have?
- I am fighting to reverse my PD symptoms, which are a left hand tremor and a left shoulder freeze. My symptoms have lessened in intensity, but do you have a suggestion of what I can do?Â
- Quite a lot of calories come from gluten foods and dairy (I don’t eat processed foods or drinks) so I would like your advice on how best to maintain my calorie intake.
- What do you think about microwaves?
- I think It was mentioned in Betrayal episode 3 that the blood test for gluten intolerance was not fine enough to pick up all intolerances. Is there a test which we can ask for which is more accurate?
- Would you pass along a name of a Functional Medicine Consultant with experience in Parkinsons Disease in my area or at least how to seek one out?
- Could you be more specific about diet recommendations? Do you have general guidelines regarding diet?
Click on the link below to hear the replay of my interview with Dr. O’Bryan.Â Â Â