Today I answer questions on several natural Parkinson’s disease therapies. Here is a short list of some of the questions and topics I address:
- Using a nutritional approach to healing Parkinson’s I now have a healing crisis every 4 days followed by good days.What does this mean?
- More about LDN for treating symptoms please.
- What about Mannitol as a treatment for Parkinson’s symptoms?
- How can I reduce tremors in my left hand and foot and in the upper, inner and left side of my head?
- When will the 2017 updated Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease be available?Â
- What about amino acid acid therapy as a therapy?Â
Additional Resources discussed:
The secondÂ Jump Start to Recovery Course convenes August 1st for 8 consecutive Tuesdays.
2017 Updated Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease
Consultations with Robert Rodgers PhD
One thought on “LDN, Mannitol and Amino Acid Therapy: Natural Parkinson’s Disease Therapies”
I really like the information you gave about LDN and Parkinson’s. I have been reading a lot about LDN and think it would be very helpful and natural way to treat someone with Parkinson’s. My dad was recently diagnosed with this disease and I think I will talk to his doctor about prescribing him this treatment.