The following are some of the questions and issues discussed during the program today:
- Is eczema common to Parkinson’s
- Does low dose Naltrexone replace the need for carbidopa/levodopa?
- What can be done about dementia?
- How can I become more independent?
- Would surgery I had 18 months ago contribute to my Parkinson’s symptoms?
- What is the cause of tremors?
- Why does vibration reduce Parkinson’s symptoms?
- Can stiffness in the neck contribute to symptoms?
- What about stem cell therapy as an option?
- What can be done about freezing and falling?
Additional Resources Discussed During the Program
The second Jump Start to Recovery Course convenes August 1st for 8 consecutive Tuesdays.
2017 Updated Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease
Parkinsons Recovery Memberships: https://www.parkinsonsrecovery.com/parkinsons-recovery-membership
Robert Rodgers PhD