Listen to the Recording of Quest Sel Kerans on Parkinsons Recovery Radio
Living Well with Parkinson’s Disease
Trust me on this. Take the time to listen to this program. It will be well worth your time!
Sel Kerans discusses his new book, Leading the Dance: Living well with Parkinsonâ€™s Disease, and his own journey on the road to recovery in an open, conversational expose of a five year journey with Parkinsonâ€™s disease and the experiences that have inspired the writing of a book that may be helpful, motivational and encouraging for others, especially those newly diagnosed with the condition.
His book has been dedicated to the late Robin Williams and is about overcoming adversity, staying positive and content; focusing on healing, recovery and living well. Leading the dance with an unwelcome stranger called Parkinsonâ€™s disease. Sel discusses:
- What hurdles have you faced?
- How have you overcome them?
- Would you consider yourself recovered from Parkinson’s disease?
- Do you believe it’s possible to recover completely from the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease?
- You mention in your book some reluctance with medication – what’s been your approach to taking medication over the five years?
- What resources have been useful for you in learning about alternative approaches to managing the symptoms?
Sel Kerans on Parkinsons Recovery Radio
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease