Click on the arrow below to access the replay of the Q&A today:
Below is a listing of some of the questions I discussed today.
- What vitamin complex have you found to be useful for treating Parkinson’s symptoms?
- Is the Paleo diet recommended?
- What about a Ketogenic diet?
- What is the best diet for addressing Parkinson’s symptoms?
- Parkinsons Recovery has introduced many natural therapies that are helping people
address the symptoms of Parkinson’s. Why don’t we hear about these wonderful therapies from other sources?
- Why is there so little discussion about the Marty Hines amino acid therapy? I have found it to be useful.
- My blood pressure tends to increase when I sleep and am off medications. What can I do about it?
- What are some natural sources of sugar other than Stevia?
- Should I go off of Levodopa? It does not help much.
- How can I massage my own feet?
- What about drumming to address Parkinson’s symptoms?
- How about using Shungite?
- How do I find a FSR (Forceless Spontaneous Release) practitioner?
- How does one stop dystonia (my involuntary curling of toes)?
- How can I best treat infections and viruses naturally?
- Tell me about promising new treatments for Parkinson’s
- What about stem cell therapy and deep brain stimulation?
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease