Click on the arrow below to access the replay of the Q&A today:
Below is a listing of some of the questions I discussed today.
- What vitamin complex have you found to be usefulÂ for treating Parkinson’s symptoms?
- Is the Paleo diet recommended?
- What about a Ketogenic diet?
- What is the best diet for addressing Parkinson’sÂ symptoms?
- Parkinsons Recovery has introduced manyÂ natural therapies that are helping people
address the symptoms of Parkinson’s. Why don’tÂ we hear about these wonderful therapies fromÂ other sources?
- Why is there so little discussion about theÂ Marty Hines amino acid therapy? I have found itÂ to be useful.
- My blood pressure tends to increase whenÂ I sleep and am off medications.Â What can I do about it?
- What are some natural sources of sugar otherÂ than Stevia?
- Should I go off of Levodopa? It does notÂ help much.
- How can I massage my own feet?
- What about drumming to address Parkinson’s symptoms?
- How about using Shungite?
- How do I find a FSR (Forceless Spontaneous Release) Â practitioner?
- How does one stop dystonia (my involuntary curling of toes)?
- How can I best treat infections and viruses naturally?
- Tell me about promising new treatments for Parkinson’s
- What about stem cell therapy and deep brain stimulation?
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease