Do You have a systematic recovery program?Â
Is a Recovery Program Realistic?
OurÂ experience in working with persons who haveÂ Parkinson’sÂ has convinced usÂ that there is no standardÂ protocol that is theÂ panacea. Of course, there is no “cure.” Factors that cause the
condition are multi-facetedÂ so it depends.
We do know from a thorough review of the research thatÂ the symptoms can be caused by heavy metals, pesticides,Â chemical toxins, pathogens, trauma and stress. A variety ofÂ naturalÂ therapiesÂ are available to address eachÂ of theseÂ threats to theÂ healthyÂ function of the body.Â We encourageÂ each individual toÂ investigate theÂ therapies that are available
depending on theirÂ own individualÂ needs and preferences andÂ the primary factors that are causingÂ theirÂ symptoms.Â
- WholeÂ body detoxes are critical.
- Strengthening theÂ immune system is a must.
- Reducing inflammation isÂ important.
- Nutrition is essential.
- Adjusting the hormonalÂ thermostat is important.
- Exercising the body and the mindÂ makes a huge difference.
- Laughter every day helps.
Robert Rodgers, Ph.D.