Do You have a systematic recovery program?
Is a Recovery Program Realistic?
Our experience in working with persons who have Parkinson’s has convinced us that there is no standard protocol that is the panacea. Of course, there is no “cure.” Factors that cause the
condition are multi-faceted so it depends.
We do know from a thorough review of the research that the symptoms can be caused by heavy metals, pesticides, chemical toxins, pathogens, trauma and stress. A variety of natural therapies are available to address each of these threats to the healthy function of the body. We encourage each individual to investigate the therapies that are available
depending on their own individual needs and preferences and the primary factors that are causing their symptoms.
- Whole body detoxes are critical.
- Strengthening the immune system is a must.
- Reducing inflammation is important.
- Nutrition is essential.
- Adjusting the hormonal thermostat is important.
- Exercising the body and the mind makes a huge difference.
- Laughter every day helps.
Robert Rodgers, Ph.D.