Thanks for all you do in educating us about Parkinson’s.Â Here’s some positive quotes I tell myself everyday:
- I’m going to beat the snot out of this puppy.
- I won’t need no stinkin’ wheelchair or walker.
- Stem cell research WILL find a cure in my lifetime.
- Drugs are good.
- I thank God everyday for having chosen me to have Parkinson’s.Â Hey, 1 out of 100..I’m pretty special!
- Michael J. Fox and Dr. Robert Rodgers, Ph.D.Â are our champions!
- I’m proud to be a Parkie.
- Buttons suck!Â Use Velcro!
- A dulled sense of smell can be a very good thing in a crowded elevator!
- I am here for a purpose..God is great!