The replay link below takes you to the Q&A program today I hosted that is intended for customers, Associates and individuals interested in learning more about the CBD products offered by CTFO. This is the company that offers a 60 full money back guarantee and the one I have determined is trustworthy. Better yet, they offer the best prices on CBD products.
I signed up several months ago to be an Associate which is an option for you too. While the cost of products is the same currently whether you purchase as a customer or an Associate, this will change soon. Apparently, Associates will benefit from lower prices soon (and there is no cost to becoming an Associate).
The first set of questions that will be addressed is intended primarily for customers. The second set is primarily intended for persons who have signed up for free to be CTFO Associates. Connection scoop is below followed by a listing of some of the questions that will be addressed.
Click the link below to access the replay of our Q&A today:
Q&A for Customers:
- What is the status of shipments to Canada?
- I am not interested in becoming an Associate. I simply want to purchase the CBD oil and try it out under the 60 day money back guarantee. How do I register as a customer rather than an associate?
- Since I am just a customer, why do I have to create a user name and password? Seems like that is for Associates only.
- When I registered as a customer, CTFO created a website. I do not want a website. What is up here? I would prefer that they take the website down.
- How to I check on the status of my existing CBD oil order?
- What is recommended about the concentration of CBD oil when it comes to the best buy? I see there are a number of choices – 300 mg, 750 mg, 1500 mg, etc. Is the total quantity in each of the bottles the same? Is the price the same?
- Is the cost of products less if I sign up for free to be an Associate?
- How can I save on my purchases?
- How do I set up automatic shipping?
- Can I simply call Robert to order?
- If I use up the entire contents of the bottle that I ordered, can I really return the empty bottle for a full refund?
- Besides the CBD oils, what other products does CTFO offer?
Q&A for Associates-
- What are the required fees to maintain an associate status?
- In order to earn the 20% commissions, do I have to set up auto-shipping and pay for a product each month that costs at least $47?
- Since I will not lose the 20% commissions when someone orders from my Associate website if I do not set up auto-shipping, why should I bother to do so?
- How often are commissions paid?
- How do I set up payments to my bank account?
- How do you recommend I market the CBD oils?
- Is the cost of the products the same for me as an associate as they are for a person who is not an associate?
- How can I save on the products I personally purchase?
- If one of my customers returns a product, will my commissions be affected?
- On the associates’ website can you order products from the home page under products or do you need to sign into your back office & order products from this area? What is the difference?
- If I am selling products or going to sell products & I have not given CTFO my tax ID what should i do?
- Tell me about the Tuesday & Thursday night conference calls & the call in information.
- Please explain the pay plan in detail including the many options available.
- Are there any new developments with the company you would like to share. How is the company doing financially, etc.
Robert Rodgers PhD
Please follow and like us: