Now that we are in the midst of the holidays – have you been wondering what exciting adventures you can have this coming year? Â Do you need a jump start to your program of recovery? I have the perfect answer for you -a Healing Retreat in Hawaii.
Bianca Molle and Judith Lynne have created an amazing experience for persons looking the healing experience of a lifetime. Â This is hard for me to believe, but they actually have a few spots left. Â I suggest you contact them and register right now before your space is filled.
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery
1. Experience Hawaiian healing sounds and movements and visit sacred sites guided by Judith Kahealani Lynne.Â You will learn effective techniques for enhancing your voice and a simple process for quieting the mind and cultivating an experience of connection and optimism.2. Practice qigong for vibrant wellness with Bianca Molle. You’ll be provided with dailyÂ practice and the tools you can take home with you to begin or deepen your own healing journey.3. Rediscover nature as TEACHERÂ and HEALERÂ as we absorb the offerings of sacred sites andÂ theÂ marineÂ world.
- -expand movement of the body via qigong and using salt water pool and ocean swims
- – return home with a ready-made qigong practice program for body and mind
- – incorporate vocal techniques that improve ability to communicate effectively
- – experience a meditation practice that has a direct effect on body, mind, spirit
- – rediscover and recharge a new confidence for healing
- – daily group practice sessions for Wisdom Healing Qigong
Personal attention with a maximum of 14 guests
Post-retreat follow-up group session
There’s still room for a few more. Contact Judith at808 987 8099 or 503 858 3004
Diagnosed with PD in 2009, Judith has an inside understanding of the experience of solo traveling as a PWP. A longtime student and practitioner of The Path of Aloha, she has found the teachings of her Hawaiian elders especially helpful for meeting the challenges of living a full life partnered by Parkinsonâ€™s. She feels that her sound healing protocols have helped to stabilize her condition and minimize her need for pharmaceuticals. Her DVD, VOCAL ENERGETICS is scheduled for release in early 2014. Currently residing in Portland, OR, Judith considers Hawaii the home of her heart and soul.Â
Soon after being diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease in 2008, former Marin, CA schoolteacher Bianca Molle, serendipitously found herself at a Wisdom Healing Qigong retreat. Little did she realize that through the regular practice of this beautiful body/mind discipline she would find relief from her Parkinson’s symptoms, eventually leading to dismissal from her neurologist’s office. She has since written a book about this experience. REBOOT AND REJOICE is now available via Amazon and on Kindle. Bianca has a website atÂ www.mettamorphix.comÂ where you can view her blog and learn of her coaching and consulting offerings.