Jump Start to Recovery Fall Course
I had intended to offer my Jump Start to Recovery course only once in 2016. Then, something miraculous happened. Reports of recovery from current students have been so encouraging that I decided to offer a second course this fall. The focused content of the course is clearly helping people find the right path to travel down the right road to recovery.
Just to be clear, the Jump Start to Recovery course is not about offering a pre-packaged “solution” for recovery. No such static “solution” will ever address the needs of every person who currently experiences Parkinson’s symptoms. My focus and intent with the course is to provide the framework, resources, options and skills so that each participant can discover the perfect path to find sustained relief from their symptoms.
Advantages of Jump Start to Recovery
- No need to travel to attend the course
- Connect with me and other students using your telephone (or computer).
- Computer access is not required
- Access to the course materials and live sessions from any country
- All eight sessions are recorded for later access
- Enrollment includes free, lifetime access to the Online Course
For more information and to claim your seat visit:
Robert Rodgers PhD
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease